What You Need to Know To Make Better Business Decisions
No one has the time it takes to sift through the hundreds of products, strategies and tools out there to help make their business more successful. That's why we've come up with a series of courses that will show you great solutions to business issues.
What is even more important about these courses is that they are designed to be fast - you get everything you need to get started in an hour or less, and all of the courses are priced between $5-25 so you know they are affordable for any business.
You can download the courses from a variety of online stores and watch them on your schedule, so we've taken care of the problems of budget and time for you - all you have to do now is take the courses that can show you how to make radical improvements using free or low-cost solutions you either didn't appreciate how they could help before or didn't know were out there in the first place.
Learn about how tools out there can increase your sales, make your selling job easier, help you identify and improve the most profitable parts of your business, and grow your business radically, even in a bad economy. Often these are the same kinds of tools used by mega corporations that you can access for free, if only you knew how!
Now you can with HourTrain. One hour won't make you a master of a new technology, but it may help you make sure there are more dollars in your pocket with knowledge you can put to work for you immediately.
Learn about free or low cost products like:
- Enterprise Resource Planning Software
- CRM Software
- Social Networks
- Sales Intelligence Tools
- Business Intelligence Tools
- Social Media Analytics
- Project Management
- Collaboration Tools
- Help Desk Tools
- Calendaring and Booking Tools
- Inventory Management Tools
- and more...
These courses are seriously jam-packed with information you can really use, and information you can use right away.
Some of the material that you will learn includes:
- How to improve profitability by identifying your most profitable lines of business and concentrating resources there more effectively
- How to identify your best customers, how much they buy from you each year, and when they typically buy from you
- How to much more accurately forecast sales and create better cash flow management plans
- How to increase the value of your average sale and how to identify more profitable customers
- How to improve company performance by 15-60% every year
- and more...